Selasa, 16 September 2008

SCCC Project

P r o l o G
YOU SHOULD READ THIS!

Firstly, I have to say thank you very much to Jesus Christ for His blessing during the accomplishment of installation project in SCCC. Why should I write this? The only answer is to reveal my feeling. For me, to feel is to write. Here is the story:

Three weeks before the installation, I hardly tried to send the photographs via email (the samples of brackets as a work art of my friend whom I knew as the very expert one in Jakarta. However, unfortunately DP Boss said “You can not use it and find another instead!” I answered “Ok, let’s get from Singapore.” At first, I thought the bracket problem was already solved. Beyond my thinking, however, I had to hold a meeting to discuss the bracket.” It’s such a wasting time meeting.

Worse, on Friday, the ‘decision maker’ stated that I had to make a new bracket by Tuesday. To be honest, I was fed up with this and you know what: an office desk became the cursor for my kick. It was not as hard as Jet Lee’s though. Then, I ever thought to leave this project no matter the reason was, including 2 millions expenditure. I already paid for my followers and the rest I lent it for an employee for the operational fee. This was what my Boss said “Wow, such a loyal person you are!” And. I myself had not made an agreement for the installation budget I would receive. Yup! That was me! Departing from my curiosity, I made the new bracket and built up my new commitment to continue this project as I had to be consistent to accomplish this mission.

Thanks God, He gave me strength to continue this. Therefore, on Sunday night at 9 o’clock, I came to my friend’s house and ask him to make the new bracket for me. And surprisingly, tomorrow morning at 10 o’clock we went to find the material and at 6 in the afternoon, the bracket was HERE in Sangaji!! Thank you so much my friend! For this, I would say “My ‘BOSS’ brother you are lucky to have me!” I say deeply in my heart “ If only my Boss had believed me, my friend could perfectly create this much better!” Oh, my brother, we’ve already known each other for 3 years. We were crazy about coffee. But, this is the FIRST time and I hoped THE ONLY time for you not believing me 100%. I wanted you to know that since 1995 I had been handling the projector with level repair even I ever went to Japan for this. And another thing you should have known from me, I DID this mission, especially yours, not in the purpose of gaining money. This was because HE has shown His grace to fulfill my daily needs everyday. Moreover, I could be a blessing for the employee who had ever been yours.

Why my brother? Something wrong with me, or what happened with you?
You might probably wonder, why did I give some of my friends (from Bogor) in my team work permission to get home early? They were all fasting and they had to do their obligation to have SHALAT TARAWIH in their Mosque. I had to appreciate them to do their belief. And they were also appreciative to me. To let you know, I already planned to accomplish this project. Finally, WAS IT DONE? Yes, off course!!

2 komentar:

Johannes Leiwakabessy mengatakan...

Bracket itu apa sich? Maklum, orang awam nich.

Unknown mengatakan...

wah..luar biasa pak..
saya sebagai jemaat GBI Senayan City sangat beruntung bisa ikut melihat kemajuan SCCC. apalagi sccc sekarang tetap dipegang oleh anak anak Tuhan walaupun tidak mengantongi ijin sebagai gereja.

GOD BLESSS paakk!!